The lonely one (The Music-all)

♫You don’t have to be the lonely one (x4) WARNING: The lonely one? Yo listen up here’s a story about a little guy that lives in a blue world and all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue like him inside and outside. Blue is his house with a blue little window and a blue corvette and everything is blue for him and himself and everybody around ‘cause he ain’t got nobody to listen to… Inside and outside. Blue his house with the blue little window and a blue corvette and everything is blue for him and himself and everybody around ‘cause he ain’t got nobody to listen to… Let me be real, let me be real. So I can feel, I can feel. What the world won´t reveal to me… Just the thoughts in my head got me thinking asking myself oh what am i living, thoughts can be such a heavy burden its time to tear down these curtains. Let the truth be heard give it to me word for word that’s all i really ask for. I can handle it, for better or worse now tell me what do you live for. I want the truth yeah so i can feel yeah. Let me be real, let me be real. So I can feel, I can feel… You walked in, caught my attention. I’ve never seen a man with so much dimension. It’s the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you make me feel inside. It’s in your smile, it’s in your eyes, I don’t wanna wait for tonight. So I’m daydreaming with my chin in the palm of my hands about you, you and only you got me daydreaming with my chin in the palm of my hands about you, you and only you… for you. Imagine me and you, I do. I think about you day and night, it’s only right to think about the girl you love and hold her tight so happy together. If I should call you up, invest a dime and you say you belong to me and ease my mind. Imagine how the world could be, so very fine so happy together I can’t see me lovin’ nobody but you for all my life. When you’re with me, baby the skies’ll be blue for all my life. Me and you and you and me. No matter how they toss the dice, it has to be the only one for me is you, and you for me so happy together. PD: cuatro párrafos… cuatro formas de expresar mi “loneliness” pues, aun cuando estás conmigo no logro transmitir lo que quiero transmitir ni entender lo que debo entender de vos. Siempre seré azul (es retórica), me gusta ser azul, el azul es bonito y forma cada cosita de las cositas que me forman (word pun estilo Arjona). El mundo (como cualquier sistema) rechaza mi color y no quiero cambiar por razones obvias (¿Por qué querría el azul dejar de ser azul? = porque dejaría de ser azul, es decir, dejaría de existir). Luego estás tú. Dentro del conjunto de los “todo lo que no sea yo o mí”, de primera en esa lista y, aunque para mí primero estoy yo y luego estoy yo contra el mundo y lueeeego es que viene todo lo demás, estás en una zona de gran prioridad. Obviamente no entenderás lo que trato de decir porque de ser cierto eso la PD sería falsa y lo que originó la existencia de este texto no habría existido y por ende esto tampoco y estaría viviendo una hermosa paradoja :3. Tú, mujer, tú que según Adriana Gande “caught my attention” y todo lo demás (apartando lo de “man” xD) y me alegras el día (excepto cuando ocurren estas paradojas). Y luego está lo que siento contigo y por ti. Ese futuro incierto que imagino de a’poquito porque no me gusta adivinar y si me pongo muy creativo entonces se me complica la vida (porque empiezo a pensar en futuros buenos, malos, peores, etc.). PD2: No pediré disculpas porque para herrar (word pun) no se necesita permiso pero… me perturba que mi comunicación escrita no sea compatible con la tuya >_
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1tkHDna
via IFTTT

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Misión Hijos de Venezuela (y lo mal que es la educación sexual del venezolano promedio)

¿Cómo te sientes?

#008 – Masturbación (a falta de pan…)